Managers and team leaders are often confronted with challenging workplace issues which leave them feeling stressed or frustrated.
Manager Assistance provides confidential telephone or face-to-face consultancy advice to enable managers and team leaders to explore these challenging issues and gain the necessary support to act with confidence to resolve the issue.
Broad range of workplace issues and challenges including but not limited to:
- Organisational change processes
- Employee performance management issues
- Stress due to work or personal issues
- Potentially Traumatic Events
- Effective workplace communication
- Team conflict
- Mental Health or at risk staff
This service is provided by ACCESS staff with appropriate qualifications and experience in human resources, management, business, psychology or other qualification where appropriate.
Manager Assistance Appointments can be made by contacting us on (08) 8215 6799 or 1300 66 77 00.